Heavy-duty construction handles “trouping” like a pro with recessed controls and easy protected access to the MS and twist lock connectors.
The new B3 ballast is compatible with legacy Strong xenon followspots. It was sized to fit into existing road cases. The B3 is a perfect upgrade or replacement ballast. Unlike older ballast the B3 is a constant power design that eliminates the need to constantly monitor and adjust output current as lamps age.
The B3 is available in two models. The B3-2K that can be adjusted to operate either a 1600W or 2000W lamp and the B3-4K that handles loads between 2.5KW and 4K. Each model is available with a three conductor power pig tail for non- twist lock applications or international use.
- Reduced inrush current promotes long lamp life
- Low DC Ripple
- Brown-out protection
- High efficiency and power factor correction
- Thermal over temperature protection
- Power adjustment via easy-access heavy duty potentiometer
- Auto-range 200-250 VAC 50/Hz operation
- LED status indicators
- Light weight
- Solid two-piece construction
- Convenient carrying handle