The SyncroMITE™ Beam was designed to be used in a variety of applications including concert touring, festivals, live events, television and film or architectural applications. It comes standard with built-in glass dichroic color mixing filters, a gobo wheel, blackout shutter, strobe and wash effects.
It features innovative Xenon lamp technology with 97 CRI and operates at 6500 Kelvin producing a crisp natural white light. The SyncroMITE™ Beam is based on a multi-element optical system that produces a true “beam” effect with a large eleven-inch output aperture and provides extremely high center beam intensity (CBI).
- Unique 2000 Watt Xenon lamp producing 97 CRI
- High-resolution pan and tilt (16 bit)
- Three beam sizing apertures are available as well as nine fixed E-size Gobos
- Two ten position color wheels allowing for vivid colors and split colors
- Highest efficiency optical design with 11” output aperture
- Standard with DMX and RDM protocol.
- Internal wireless control optional
- Zoom beam adjustment range of 3° to 5.1°
- Beam frost/diffusion
- CTO and CTB filters tuned to Xenon spectrum
- Compact, light-weight and fully integrated into a single package
- On-board auto-sensing power supply, 200-250 VAC 50/60Hz @13.5 A max