SkyLights are single-beam, fixed searchlights used to project attention-getting beams of light. Lamp positioning can be fixed by means of a dual tilt plate assembly. The system is raintight when operated from a vertical position through a declination angle of 45° in any angle.
The SkyLight is available in three configurations and can be customized to fit unique applications.
- Leading Edge Xenon Technology
- Precision Nickel Electroformed Reflector specifically coated for continuous high output performance
- Color Temperature constant at 5600°(Kelvin)
- Focusable Beam
- Available in both 2000 and 4000 Watt configurations
- Lamp head features rainproof welded aluminum construction
- Tempered Glass Lamp head Window
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Fully Assembled in a Weather Resistant Housing (“A” Series, as shown)
- Available as in a two-part configuration for easy installation, “B” Series: Plug-In, “C” Series: Hard Wired
- Optional DMX Remote Control