The STX1 is a full-motion, single-head xenon searchlight producing a beam visible for miles. It moves in an attention-getting oval pattern. The sweeping beam not only adds motion and excitement to an event or lighting effect, but also pinpoints the location.
Available in a single-piece design (STX1-A, as illustrated) or a two-part system (STX1-B & C) for specific location installation. All systems allow users the ability to project a stationary beam or a rotating beacon.
- Leading Edge Xenon Technology
- Precision Nickel Electroformed Reflector specifically coated for continuous high output performance
- Color Temperature constant at 5600°(Kelvin)
- Focusable Beam
- Available in both 2000 and 4000 Watt configurations
- Lamp head features rainproof welded aluminum construction
- Tempered Glass Lamp head window
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Fully Assembled in a Weather Resistant Housing (“A” Series, as shown)
- Available as in a two-part configuration for easy installation, “B” Series: Plug-In, “C” Series: Hard Wired
- Optional DMX Remote Control