The Strong Xenon Super Trouper as either a Short Throw or Medium Throw model is a versatile, high-intensity followspot suitable for trouping or fixed installation. Both models offer the same features as the as the Xenon Super Trouper Long Throw, and have been time-tested for flawless performance. The Medium Throw model is idea for those unique throws in the 100’ (30m) to 170’ (56m) range. While the Short Throw is suited best for distances of less than 100’ (30m).
Physically smaller that the Super Trouper Long Throw these two models are perfect where professional results are demanded in facilities and situations that are space restricted. Both models share the same dimensions and weight.
- “Cold” Metal Reflector, 5600° K.
- Six-Color, Self-Cancelling Boomerang with Color Filters
- Horizontal Masking Control/Masking Shutter Blades
- Manual Dimming Control
- Nichrome Steel Iris
- Spot Size and Edge Focus Controls
- Collapsible, Selectable-Height Floor Stand with adjustable Friction Controls for both Vertical and Horizontal movement
- Elapsed Hour Meter & selectable DC Amp and Volt meter on Lamphouse Instrument Panel
- Shock Mount Eliminates Need to Remove Xenon Bulb while Transporting*